Control systems design
Designing and developing embedded control systems requires mastery across a number of engineering disciplines. At Mage, we are control engineers with various backgrounds who have developed our highly qualified team by pushing knowledge and skill set boundaries together.
Simply put – we understand how electronics, software and mechanical modelling work together to meet complex challenges that demand embedded control system solutions.
Whether your requirements are for compact high power density or seamless actuation and power electronics able to withstand harsh environments, we can deliver to your tailored specifications.
Some of our main areas of expertise and service provision include:
- Design for harsh, unpredictable environments
- High precision adaptive control
- Complex embedded systems
- High power density electronics
- Inertial and electro-optical stabilisation
- Advanced mathematical modelling
- Data packs and manufacturing documentation
- Cost reduction and control
- Bespoke design and manufacture
- Feasibility studies
- Safety critical designs
- Prototype design and development
- Mechanical modelling
- Software development
- Product redesign
- Electric motor selection