Mage Control Systems has enjoyed consistent growth since its beginnings in 2016.
As we continue to develop and build our first-class team, we need others seeking to grow with us. We are continually developing and building our highly innovative, skilled and inclusive team.
We welcome enquiries and CVs from people who are passionate about embedded control systems engineering for the following roles:
• Electronics Design Engineers
• Embedded Software Engineers
• Internships – undergraduates studying electronics and/or software engineering
• Electronics assembly technicians
We are also committed to offering opportunities to young people in the form of:
• Apprenticeships – electronics, software and business support roles
• Work experience placements
We welcome enquires from graduates and experienced engineers looking for something completely new. If you think you’d like to work for us, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.